Funeral arrangements are made through the Rectory office. Call the rectory (985) 532-3533.
Marker is located at the main entrance to the cemetery.
Holy Savior Cemetery was established in 1850 at the site of St. Andre's Chapel, which later became Holy Savior Church. The cemetery is one of the oldest in the southern half of Lafourche Parish. The priests' tomb, located in the center of the cemetery, contains the remains of earlier pastors, including Fr. Joseph Vanbeveren, the first resident pastor.